Meet the Teachers







Meet Ms. Elicia

ABOUT ME:
I have lived in Duluth for 24 years and love the outdoors - I am routinely found out on the tails or by the lake. I am married to my husband, Shawn, and we have two boys; Breck & Cullen. I enjoy watching my children's sporting events and have been lucky enough to coach them both as well. My hobbies include: water skiing, trail running, reading a good book, and hanging out/traveling with my family.

EDUCATION:
I went to the University of Minnesota- Duluth and I have a degree in Early Childhood Education.

WORK EXPERIENCE:
I've taught preschool for over 16 years and subbed in other grades as well. I am also a soccer coach and mentor.

FUN FACT:
I am probably the only teacher that doesn't drink coffee! But I do love dark chocolate!





Meet Ms. Jakki

ABOUT ME:
I grew up in Duluth and I’ve been married to my husband, Andy for 17 years; together we have three children - Sophia , Sam, & Sylvie. In my free time I love painting, photography, devouring a good book, writing, & I love being in the kitchen baking up gluten-free goodies. I have a busy family and can often be found cheering on one of my kids at a youth sporting event, and together we love traveling and spending time at our cabin.

EDUCATION:
I have my degree in Elementary Education from the University of Minnesota Duluth with a specialization in Reading & Language Arts.

WORK EXPERIENCE:
I've taught preschool for over 16 years in Duluth and also subbed in the district for over three years.

FUN FACT:
 I am a big Minnesota Vikings fan and love going to football games. Skol!





Comments

Popular Posts